Licensed Outpatient Physical Therapist needed. Excellent opportunity to join our orthopedic outpatient facility that also treats a fair amount of athletic patients. Exceptional new grads will be considered. Job Description: Physical Therapist needed to work between 2 offices, Danbury and Ridgefield, CT. Strong new graduates considered, but will be the only therapist in the Ridgefield office. Will consider two part time physical therapists as well. Two evenings per week (last patient 6pm) required. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy. Must be licensed in the state of Connecticut. This opportunity offers a dynamic growth-oriented work environment, Generous Salary, and a Comprehensive Benefits package.
• Comprhensive Medical and ADD/AFLAC
• 401K with up to 3% contribution by MDs after 1 year
• Generous Vacation Time
• End of Year Bonus Based on Profitability
• $1500.00 Continuing Education after 90 Days
• Cafeteria Plan for Health Care Needs after 3 Years
• Retention Bonus (Paid at 1 Year)
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Alicia E. Berntsen