Licensed Physical Therapist needed. Excellent opportunity to join our orthopedic outpatient facility that also treats a fair amount of athletic patients. Exceptional new grads will be considered. Job Description: Physical Therapist needed to work between 2 offices, Danbury and Ridgefield, CT. We also have a Bridgeport opening. Strong new graduates will be considered, but will be the only therapist in the Ridgefield office. We will consider part time physical therapists as well. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy. Must be licensed in the state of Connecticut. This opportunity offers a dynamic growth-oriented work environment, Generous Salary, and a Comprehensive Benefits package.
• Comprhensive Medical and ADD/AFLAC
• 401K with up to 3% contribution by MDs after 1 year
• Generous Vacation Time
• End of Year Bonus Based on Profitability
• $1500.00 Continuing Education after 90 Days
• Cafeteria Plan for Health Care Needs after 3 Years
• Retention Bonus (Paid at 1 Year)
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Alicia E. Berntsen